It is a very versatile Chutny, I make it almost every week as my Husband loves it😊 Very easy to make, very less time-consuming and very flavorful. Such things are must in the kitchen to accompany any dishes that you make like Pulao, Biryani, Khichdi, Cutlets, Sandwiches etc. Let’s see how it goes:
- Bunch of Coriander leaves
- 5-6 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 medium size onion cut
- 1 medium size tomato cut
- 1 green chilli
- 2-3 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- First of all wash the coriander very well to get rid of dirt, now remove the hard stems from the leaves.
- Now add it to the food processor jar and add all the ingredients and run the processor to make a paste
- You can add one more green chilli if you like.
- It’s done… Tada😀
This can be served with almost every meal and snack. Go ahead n try this basic easiest wonder recipe😊