Hummus is an Egyptian Dip that must be included in your day-to-day menu for its goodness. It’s so healthy and full of taste that you would love to have it with your favorite bread or at snack time with some chips or simply cucumber sticks.
Classic Hummus is prepared with boiled chickpeas, salt, garlic and olive oil. Here, I am sharing the recipe of Lemon and Coriander Hummus, you can add your favorite flavors in it to give it your personal touch.
- 1 cup soaked over night and boiled chick peas
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small bunch of Coriander
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- You have to just put all the ingredients in food processor jar and blitz till it forms a paste.
- You can add a little chick peas water if it is too dry
- Serve it topped with some olive oil and sprinkle Kashmiri Lal Mirch powder(paprika)
Spread it on your favorite bread and enjoy or make a healthy snack with cucumber sticks and Hummus, you will love the freshness of Coriander in this hummus😊