My Daughter turned a Terrific Toddler recently and loves her snacky knick knacks while playing. And my only try is to give her healthy snacks so that she doesn’t indulge into market bought un healthy biscuits and chocolates. I keep on searching and inventing recipes for her in hope she will like and be satisfied. And when she likes one my Day is Made 🙂
Here I am sharing my latest trial which she adored and finished a batch in just 3 days😊 This one is totally healthy and energy filled recipe for toddlers.
- 2 cups Aata(Whole wheat flour)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup ghee/ clarified Butter melted
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Little milk as required to form cookie dough
- Some cashews for decoration
- Sift the flour, powdered sugar and cinnamon powder in a bowl
- Now add ghee and mix thoroughly
- Now, knead the dough adding a little milk as required by you.
- Once the dough is formed make a log kind of shape and cover it with cling or foil and keep it in fridge for an hour
- Keeping in fridge will enhance the flavors plus give a proper shape to your cookies
- After an hour take out the log remove the wrap and cut the cookies out of the dough about quarter-inch thick
- Arrange them on a baking tray and decorate with cashews
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes till the sides are brown.
- Cool them completely on a wired rack and enjoy. My Daughter loves the crunch so I have baked them a minute more but you must keep an eye after 12 minutes and take them out of the oven once the color is up to your satisfaction.
Isn’t it a must try😎 I so loved when my daughter says ‘ Acha bana hai’ ( she liked them very much), gives me all the energy for the day.