Pineapple Salsa is a very refreshing side with any kind of sandwich or chips. It’s sweet and tangy taste will be with you forever once you try this.
- 1 cup chopped Pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 cup mixed red and yellow bell peppers( charred and chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Roast the Bell peppers on a grill pan till you see them charred and then chop
- Mix Pineapple, Onion, peppers, and Coriander in a bowl
- Add salt pepper cumin and lemon juice, mix well
- Give this some time to rest so that all the flavors become one
- Then serve chilled
It’s best served with some Nachos, tortilla chips or Quesadilla.